Please read the Instructions for Authors before submitting your manuscript. Submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The Corresponding author will receive a manuscript number the same day or within 72 hours.
Submissions should be submitted via e-mail attachments in Microsoft Word
The review process will take three to six weeks where three or more than three experts will review the paper .If the research paper is accepted for publication then you will receive online acceptance letter.
Authors are requested to strictly follow the below mentioned Submission guidelines.
- The research paper or article must be plagiarism free and original.
- The research paper sent for publication should not have been published elsewhere, or be under review for any other journal.
- All submissions should follow the style found in the Turabian manual for writers.(The Chicago Manual of Style)
- Hebrew and Greek fonts should be SBL unicode fonts: http://www.sbl-site.org/educational/biblicalfonts.aspx
- All Hebrew and Greek should also be transliterated and translated.
- Citations should be footnoted except biblical references and primary sources.
- Submissions should contain an abstract of 150-250 words at the beginning of the work. There should also be a list of 4-6 key words.
- Submissions should generally be between 3,000-7,000 words and should be written clearly and concisely.
- All figures, images, tables of the manuscript should be embedded into the original text. For publishing purposes, the journal will request original media wherever required.
The Chicago Manual of Style
|Topic or Title of Paper||Times New Roman||(Upper Case)||16||Bold||Centre|
|Author’s Name||Times New Roman||14||Normal||Centre|
|Author’s Designation||Times New Roman||10||Italic||Centre|
|Affiliation||Times New Roman||10||Italic||Centre|
|Headings||Times New Roman||(Upper Case)||12||Bold||Justify|
|Main content||Times New Roman||12||Normal||Justify||1.15|
||Times New Roman||12||Normal|
|Times New Roman||Intended Style||12||Normal||Intended||1.15|
|References||Times New Roman||The Chicago Manual of Style||10|